How to get there
The Hotel Barcelona Catedral is located in Ciutat Vella, at the best and quiet location from the Gothic Cartier, next to the Cathedral and Via Laietana.
From the Barcelona Airport: Aprox. Travel time 30 minutes.
- the approximate cost is 30 to 35 €
- The approximate cost is 6 euros. The closest Airport Bus stop (lines A1 and A2) is Plaza Catalunya, just in front of the commercial centre of El Corte ingles (final and beginning of line) this service works every day with a frequency of 5 minutes.
- Approximate cost 4 euros.
- If you reach Barcelona via Diagonal Avenue, turn and drive along Pau Claris Street, that after Urquinao na Square will be renamed as Via Laietana. Turn on the first possibility to your right at Magdalenas road and follow it until the end of the street, turn on your left at Ripoll Road, an you will arrive at Sagristans Street. To get into the parking of the Hotel and to the reserved area you are allowed to turn right.
- If you reach Barcelona from the North via Ronda Litoral, use exit number 22 and pass through Via Laietana, once you are in Urquinaona Square turn left in order to change direction and get in Via Laietana.
- If you reach Barcelona from the Airport via Ronda Litoral, use exit number 21, Passeig Colom, and turn left at Plaça Pla de Palau to get in Via Laietana (drive until Urquinaona square to change direction).
- The Portal de l’Angel and Cathedral Square access is allowed only from Monday to Saturday from 3 pm till 5 pm, and 8: 30 pm till 11 am. Sunday from 9pm till 9 am. During the rest of the day the only possible access is by Ripoll Street: you may stop at the reserved hotel street parking of the hotel (a maximum of 10 minutes is allowed).
GPS Position : Long. 41.39493120 Lat. 2.17519104.