How to get there
The Barcelona Catedral Hotel is located in the city centre and can be easily accessed.
From Barcelona Airport
Estimated time: 25 minutes approximately.
- By taxi, estimated fare: 25 to 35 €
- By bus, approximate fare: 5,65 €
- By train, approximate fare: 4 €
Hotel Barcelona Catedral is located in “Ciutat Vella” (old town), right next to the Barcelona Cathedral and Via Laietana.
The best way to get to the city is by Gran via de les Corts Catalanes or by the Diagonal Avenue until you cross with Pau Claris Street.
- Descend by Pau Claris towards the sea front; this same street becomes Via Laietana at the level of Plaça Urquinaona.
Keep descending now by Via Laietana and turn the first street right, Street Magdalenes.
- Once in Magdalenes Street, continue until it transforms into Ripoll Street.
At the end of Ripoll Street, you will be facing the hotel just on your right side. You can also see our parking entrance.
- If you come from the north of Spain by the Ronda Litoral (sort of highway), take exit 22 and take up Via Laietana until Urquinaona Square and go round in order to go down Via Laietana.
- If you come from the airport by the Ronda Litoral, take exit 21, continue on Passeig de Colom until Pla de Palau Square, go around the square in order to take up the Via Laietana.
- The stop on “the hotel car reservé” could not be longer than 10min.
By train or bus from the airport
- The stop is Plaça Catalunya, then 5 minutes down Portal del Angel, it will take you to the Plaça de la Catedral.
- Stop Plaza Catalunya or Jaume I.
GPS Position : Long. 41.39493120 Lat. 2.17519104.